Founded by Summer Le, a New York Times featured food blogger based in Da Nang, this class is designed for all Vietnamese food enthusiasts who would like to learn basic Vietnamese cooking techniques to apply back at home.
Born and raised in Da Nang with more than 5 years of food blogging experience (her blog has been featured on the NY Times, Hong Kong’s Weekend Weekly magazine, Vietnam News, VTV3, VTV4, HTV7, HTV9, Tien Phong, Tuoi Tre…), Summer is knowledgeable about and proud of her hometown’s cuisine. Join her cooking class to not only learn how to cook like a Vietnamese local, but also gain insights into the Vietnamese eating culture. Our open kitchen is located on a beautiful rooftop overlooking My Khe beach and mountains.
Some lessons to take away from this class:
- How to shop like a Vietnamese pro @local wet market
- How to cook perfect rice on the stove from scratch (not rice cooker)
- Vietnamese marinade techniques
- Vietnamese dipping fish sauce
- How Vietnamese make soup from almost any vegetable
- The importance of family meals in Vietnamese culture
- & many more + lots of fun!